Friday, October 10, 2014

Betty Crocker Maple Bacon Cookie Mix and Maple Bacon Frosting



People love breakfast. Since so many people no longer can afford to take the time to eat breakfast, it only makes sense that we've taken the traditional tastes of breakfast and turned them into tastes for other meals.
 
 
 
I still haven't figured out how to do uniform sizing. Or how to put frosting on without making a mess. Or how to parallel park. I'd have to say they are way more maple than bacon, although there is a certain smoky taste that lends itself to the illusion. Speaking of illusions, there are also little dark sugar clumps that are meant to simulate the feel of bacon chunks. The frosting is also strong on maple flavor and likewise includes a sugary topping that is meant to resemble real bacon. They do smell incredible however, like you just poured syrup all over your breakfast. Over all I have to say I like it, but I wouldn't want to eat too many at once, I think the maple would become overpowering and it would ultimately taste too much like chemicals, but it really does work in smaller doses.
 
Found at Food Lion



No comments:

Post a Comment