Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ruffles All Dressed Potato Chips


It looks like the United States' longest unsecured border has been breached. Normally at this point I'd gently tease our neighbors to the north with a few jokes, perhaps treat the movie Strange Brew as a documentary or claim that the Canadian Prime Minister is selected by whichever moose has the biggest antlers, but I want to take another tack today. We should be grateful of our Great White Northern brethren. They have given us so much, not just a place to threaten to flee to after every election. Peanut Butter, the Wonderbra, Trivial Pursuit were all invented there. Canada has given us great actors such as Leslie Nielsen, William Shatner, and Pamela Anderson. Wonderful music such as Neil Young, Rush, Steppenwolf, and Loverboy. Even Wolverine and Deadpool are Canadian, mutant healing factors are the only way to improve on Canadian healthcare, bub. As you can probably tell from from my glowing endorsement of Canada I quite like these chips (if I didn't I'd point out that both Justin Beiber and Nickelback are from there as well.) the big question everyone has is what does All Dressed even mean. All Dressed is sort of like an Everything Bagel, all the major flavors you find are put together. Since these are Canadian the major flavors are Salt and Vinegar, Barbecue Sauce, and Ketchup. There's a lot of paprika in them as well, but I think that's part of the ketchup chips. It might sound like a mess, but the vinegar gives it bite, the barbecue gives sweetness and the ketchup and paprika give it richness. I'm guessing there's a secret fourth type of chip either Heroin or Crack Flavor because they are very addictive. Once the limited run is over I may have to smuggle them out of Canada. Thankfully there isn't a crackpot racist trying to build a wall on our Northern border. Not yet at least. Seriously, I'm all aboot these chips. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Found at Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment