Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lay's Wavy Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips



I'm not sure where the idea of putting chocolate on potato chips started, but I can't imagine it was an easy sell the first time. Perhaps someone read their recipe for sweet potato pie very very wrong. They're actually better than I was expecting, the end result is something like a Crackle Bar (the chocolate with bits of puffed rice inside, but with salt.


Only a few of the pieces were totally covered in chocolate, most just had a single coated side. Also, you may be able to see a couple grains of coarse salt on top ( or not because I'm terrible at taking pictures). Like I said, actually much better than I expected. The chocolate and the salt contrast nicely and the potato chip gives a decent crunch.

Found at Exxon

No comments:

Post a Comment