Friday, August 29, 2014

Nabisco Caramel Apple Oreo


Fall is soon coming upon us and with it come fall flavors. Soon we will be awash in candy corn, pecan pie, and absolutely everything pumpkin spice related. Let's not forget the humble apple in both candied and caramel form. I rarely eat the real things anymore, having a humongous moustache means that if I try to bite into one it'll become permanently grafted to my face, but I do enjoy the flavors. That's where these come in, all the taste and my precious handlebar looks dashing for yet another day. If anything the taste may be too exact. Instead of the fake apple flavor that you typically get from let's say a Jolly Rancher, they actually taste like you are biting into an apple or at least drinking some apple cider. The caramel is a bit more subdued, but still pretty good. Also you can separate the caramel from the apple and eat them individually, if you are so inclined. They also go well with milk. The only real question is will I prefer these of the rumored and in my opinion inevitable pumpkin spice Oreos?

Found at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment