Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cicero Beverage Co. Candied Bacon Cream Soda



I think we all knew at some point I would find a bacon flavored soda. What I didn't expect was for it to be so underwhelming. I assumed it would be one of two things, either a display of nasty artificial bacon flavor that overpowered the senses or an eerie feat of engineering that made me wonder just how do they flavors so accurate. Instead, I got this, an average cream soda that makes me struggle to tell if there's any bacon flavor at all. The best I can come up with is that there is almost something to the aftertaste that's slightly different, but I would never guess that it's bacon. I went in with dreams of glory or travesty (I was expecting travesty), but all I got was mediocrity. I am saddened.

Found at World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment