Saturday, June 21, 2014

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix



Probably the best part of going to Red Lobster is the Cheddar Bay Biscuits, it certainly isn't their puny depressing lobsters. Finally someone at Red Lobster decided to sell separately greatest product, probably because they haven't been doing so well financially. My guess is the sad lobsters caused it. Either way, their loss is our gain because these turned out really well. To be perfectly honest I've been using a different homemade recipe I found online that I like a little more, but this was very easy and very little mess. 

As you can see I didn't pay much attention to the size and spacing but even still the box worked like a charm. Since I've been making these for so long, I decided to try something new with them and added precooked bacon crumbles to part of the batch.

These turned out especially nice and if you are going to play with the recipe like I did I would also recommend adding a dash of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning after  applying the garlic butter coating.

Found at Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment