Monday, June 16, 2014

Herr's Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Potato Chips



I truly wish to what was going on in the mind of the person at Herr's who thought this up. Had they never heard of corn chips? Are they trapped in a potato palace, forced to come up with ways to get people to eat more potatoes no matter what? Was this an attempt at breeding a corn-potato hybrid? Were they trying to find something they could dip in their ketchup flavored mustard? Regardless of the thought process, they truly mastered the taste of buttery sweet corn. Very buttery sweet corn. Taste accurate enough to confuse my already confused brain into thinking I really am eating corn. Crispy disk shaped corn with ridges. What if my dog, even though he looks like a dog, makes dog noises, and acts like a dog is really a cat? I better lie down.
 
Found at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment