Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Buffalo Bob's Peppered Elk with Beef Stick


One bite of this and you'll immediately notice the unmistakable elk flavor that has won fans from around the world. That's a huge lie. My pants may very well be on fire at this moment. It is said that elk is the sweetest of deer meats. If that is true then it really doesn't benefit from the meat stick process. Of course it could be said that nothing really benefits from the meat stick process, but I'll stay out of that argument. It didn't even come across as particularly peppery either. The pepper is there, just not to the degree that I think it should get billing on the label. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad by any stretch if the imagination, just that it's not very distinctive either.

Found at Pepper Palace
Donated by my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment