Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sprite Blast



I remember in the 90's sour candy was all the rage. Sour Patch Kids, Warheads, and a bunch of sour variations of preexisting candies, like Skittles and Razzles. Maybe that's why punk and industrial music was so popular back then. We were intense! Even our sugar treats threatened to destroy your head. Sprite Blast would have fit in perfectly. It is impressively sour. I winced when I tasted it. Unlike the hard candies there's nothing sweet underneath to hold your hand when it gets to be too much. This sour lingers. I would certainly have dared someone to drink this when I was a kid. Actually, I kind of want to see if I can get anyone to drink it now. I couldn't imagine it coming in a larger can. It even makes other things taste and smell stronger after drinking it. It's kind of fun. Try it, I dare you!

Found at 7-11

1 comment:

  1. I love it chugged it down to the dry can

    ReplyDelete