Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pringles Xtra Screamin' Dill Pickle



I was initially hesitant to buy these chips because I thought I've had plenty of different dill chips I figured these wouldn't be any different. Eventually enough of my friends praised their virtue, that I figured I may as well try them. I'm glad I did. They are in fact extraordinary (I refuse to use the term XTRA-ordinary that's on the package). The flavoring is the right balance of dill and vinegar and unlike some other Pringles flavors (I'm looking at you disappointing BBQ) it is evenly spread throughout the chip so that every bite is loaded with goodness. My favorite dill pickle chip remains Route 11, these are definitely a close second. If you can find them, I recommend picking some up.

Found at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment