Monday, July 7, 2014

Tabasco Brand Spicy Chocolate



"Tabasco, I know you, what are you doing in that tin? Chocolate, you say? Whatever could you be thinking?" Our dear friend Tabasco, international superstar that it is, was certainly thinking the right thing. While I normally prefer my sweet mixed with salty, sweet and spicy is also a winning combination. 

At first bite I didn't really taste anything, just wonderful dark chocolate, and not the waxy kind that gets passed around too often. I admit I was foolish, I put my guard down and wasn't prepared for the slowly growing heat. It kept building, building and building, long after the point I thought it would stop. It is Tabasco, so obviously it's not going to win any insane hot sauce competitions, but it was still impressive. The sweet heat (which sounds like an adult film star) may not be everyone's deal, but if it is, these will delight.

Found at World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment