Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Grapery Witch Fingers Grapes


These are Maleficent, I mean magnificent. They are Wickedly good. Baba Yaga would go gaga for these. 

I'll totally admit I bought them because of their name and look, but I'm so happy I did. They taste just like regular red seedless grapes, but because of their higher skin to meat ratio they are chewier and have a bit more snap when you bite into them.

They are more fun. As far as I can figure out they are a product of cross breeding versus genetic modification, but honestly I couldn't care less. If it was up to me I'd  say that an ancient witch's curse caused them to spring into being when she was dismembered in a vineyard. I have a lot of time on my hands.

I'm having way too much fun with these. They are only in season for a couple months, but I want more. They are creepy and tasty and honestly, for a guy who eats mostly junk food, any endorsement for a fruit has to count for quite a lot.

Found at The Fresh Market



No comments:

Post a Comment