Monday, August 11, 2014

Nabisco Root Beer Float Oreo


Summer 2014 is truly the summer of flavors. Oreo alone has come out with seven limited time flavors. Of those I've tried five (still looking for Strawberry Milkshake, Rainbow Ice Cream and Cookie Dough). After two weeks of searching, and countless stores, I've found Root Beer Float. The creme is half root beer and half vanilla, which is the float aspect and I'm not one hundred percent sure I think the cookie is the regular golden Oreo cookie, I think it has a slight hint of root beer as well. Overall they are pretty good, although I would have like the root beer to be a little stronger. Since Nabisco seems determined to put every beverage inside an Oreo, since they've done fruit punch, limeade and now this, I wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke get the same treatment. 

Found at Food Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment