Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Arriba Horchata Energy Cinnamon Spice



Horchata, for the most part, in the United States refers to a milk drink made with rice and cinnamon, but there are many different varieties that can be made completely different. Even though it's spelled with an H, you don't pronounce it, so it really isn't "whore chata". This energy drink version is a pretty good take on the original. It has slightly less caffeine than a comparably sized Red Bull, but it tastes way better. It really doesn't even taste like an energy drink at all. The dairy and spices even manage to cover up the taurine flavor (which I've learned is important for cats, and perhaps even humans) that most energy drinks have. It really tastes like something I would drink, even if I wasn't looking for something to wake me up. I wonder if I put it into coffee as a replacement for cream, if I would be able see time or hear colors.

Found at 7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment