Wednesday, September 10, 2014

M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn


I'm still not sure what candy corn is actually supposed to taste like. It's certainly not corn, and personally I don't think it tastes like candy either. It's pretty much just sugar and wax. Still, candy corn has been around for a bit more than a hundred years, so it's not surprising that someone out there likes it. There are even people who eat those repulsive wax lips. Bunch of sickos. I feel like even the bag is disgusted at me for eating these, but I don't let surly bags rule my life, so eat them I will. Upon opening the bag the smell of candy corn reaches out like a zombies arm pushing through the cold dead earth. They have the smell down pat, I haven't had candy corn in years and even now I find it unmistakable. Much like real candy corn there are three colors and they all taste the same. I think the taste is quite similar to the real thing (heinous), but the white chocolate does give it a much creamier taste. One of my coworkers complained that they tasted too artificial, but considering there is nothing natural in real candy corn, I can't even imagine how that's possible. If for some ungodly reason you like candy corn and white chocolate, I suggest you pick some up on your way to the insane asylum.

Found at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment